2019 GRADUATE APPLICATIONS
Infracorr is seeking applicants from materials and civil engineers looking to embark on a career in consulting in both our Melbourne and Sydney offices.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be in your final year of study and able to commence in February 2019;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Have a strong technical focus and a high attention to detail; and
- Enjoy building networks and working with others.
Infracorr Consulting Pty. Ltd is a mission-driven, industry leading consultant in the field of structure repair and durability services. Our principal areas of expertise include maximising the longevity of structural assets using innovative remedial solutions. We ensure that deteriorating or corroding assets, whether large or small, are restored to meet stringent structural requirements. We take pride in achieving these results with minimal cost and disruption to businesses and their stakeholders. At the core of durability lies Infracorr's team of highly skilled consultants. This team of highly skilled engineers, technicians and researchers combine decades of experience to preserve existing structures, ensuring new projects last a lifetime.
Your career at Infracorr
- Exposure to a variety of projects across Australia and even internationally;
- Technical project works in the fields of infrastructure durability, corrosion, condition assessment and remediation;
- A mix of on-site, practical experience, with reporting, specification writing and design responsibilities;
- Continual on-the-job coaching and development;
- Professional and personal development through the Engineer's Australia Graduate Program;
- Support in achieving professional accreditation; and
- Encouragement to develop your personal network through industry associations.
To apply for a 2019 graduate role
To apply for a 2019 graduate role in our Melbourne or Sydney teams, forward a cover letter, resume and copy of your academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 May, 2018.
Eligibility for this role requires permanent Australian/New Zealand working rights.